Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Another Berger Fix on Internet Message Boards

UPON FURTHER REVIEW…

BY HOWARD BERGER

The Fan-590 Radio, Toronto

Alright, you Maple Leaf message-board junkies: You’ve brought me to my knees. I thought I’d never receive anywhere close to the number of e-mails I got after the columns I wrote back in August on the Todd Bertuzzi/Steve Moore saga. But, you folks have annihilated that figure. On Thursday and Friday, I had more than 750 messages on my personal e-mail. Combine that with the various chat-site threads on the subject, and there must have been 3,000 bits of discussion. Obviously, this is more of a cottage industry than I imagined, and it prompted me to take a closer look at the phenomenon.
For the rest of the story click here
  • GET YOUR BERGER FIX



  • << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?