Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Silent Optimism

More meetings in Toronto today amid what I will call "Silent Optimism." There is a growing feeling that this will be over before June ends...I would say, talking to many people, that about 70% feel this will be done before July 1, with many of them looking to next week.

There are rumors in the players ranks that a vote could come as early as this week-end, although it is hard to tell if those rumors are being driven by fact or people just putting together the context clues...I will be talking to everyone I can today, so stay tuned...

Also check out Tim Pinaccio's column, http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/11888818.htm

He is pretty much dead-on to what I am hearing.

Notes: I will also have a major announcement in the next two weeks regarding the future Eklund's Hockey website. All I can say is some amazing possibilities have opened up recently, and soon we will be launching a site that will move with the sport in exciting and innovative ways..stay tuned...

Also, thanks to the many of you who signed up yesterday and the 40 NHL people ( players, team employees, and agents) that e-mailed me to join the insiders list for free...the offer is still out there, just e-mail pelle@eklundshockeyreport.com.

stay tuned...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?