Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Windy Rumors

Crazy Stuff....

It has become obvious that I talk to some pretty important people, so I start this post with a huge disclaimer. None of this is coming directly from a top source. They are being mostly quiet, and doing their jobs right now, which is fine by me. So as you read what I am about to write, remember this is speculation based on context clues and sources NOT in the meeting...it could be completely wrong..so temper your hopes until it becomes official. I shudder to even write this, but speculation is what we do here...

This deal may be announced very soon.

According to the good source we call "The Shadow": "Extreme optimism, closest ever. Five year deal, linkage number agreed to, free agency this year at 30, next four years at 28. Both sides want a deal done ASAP."

I am hearing similar words from sources I trust, but as I've said my first goal is to not get in the way of any resolution here, so i will keep details to myself for now...

Chicago is interesting...For those of you who remember they went to Chicago to finish a deal in '94.

The fact that Bob and Gary aren't physically there is interesting on many conspiracy theory levels. There are other people rumored to be missing that is curious.

and there other clues that I won't elaborate on...

Again, I don't know for sure.

This could always fall apart....(that should be at the bottom of every page I write from this point forth...)

and yet there are many clues pointing towards something bigger than is being implied...I guess we hope, but let's wait until a press conference to raise our glasses this time...

definitely, stay tuned...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?