Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Positive Signs...

I apologize for being away all day...a family emergency had me in NJ.... everyone is OK.

I am still sorting through 200+ e-mails with various reports...early summary...

All sides sound VERY positive....They spent a large part of the day discussing team by team reporting and finances...and more small group meetings are scheduled for next Tuesday and Wednesday with a full group meeting on Thursday....

A source who is very versed on such things said this, " If they're really talking about financial statements and accounting issues, wouldn't you think they're getting close on the cap numbers? It seems like they need to come up with a common way of defining revenues if a floating range is going to be tied to the revenues. It sounds to me like they're pretty close..."


I am hoping to get more details as the night progresses...stay tuned...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?