Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

Insider "Buy Now" Button Fixed.

I apologize if you have been trying to join the "insider e-mail list" over the past few days. I received several e-mails from people saying they wanted to join, but I am not a web guy so I couldn't fix the problem. The button has been fixed in the upper left hand corner and we are once again accepting new insiders for less than the price of a pizza and a beer! We accept Credit Cards or Paypal and membership starts instantly. There is a great deal of info coming out right now, and I promise the insider list will be a great source for instant round-the-clock information not found anywhere else. When i know it you will know it. If you aren't happy with this service after three days I will refund your money. Thanks for your support of the blog and sorry for the inconvenience.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?