Monday, April 11, 2005

 

New PA Proposal?

Check out this article by Larry Brooks... http://www.nypost.com/sports/44247.htm

I do believe this to be legit after talking to several people. I hand it to Larry for getting someone to say it "on the record." I have several calls out to people and players regarding whether or not this is indeed what the PA proposed...Keep checking in....I don't agree with this being another ploy, since I have talk to many in the PA who I truly believe realize the depth of this crisis...as do several in the NHL...I'm not saying the NHL won't come back with a very low ball offer and things could get ugly again. I am saying that both sides are working for a different space then they were before the season was cancelled...They are much more desperate to get a real agreement.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?