Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Meeting Update

The two sides are meeting as we speak, and i am hearing that progress is being made...I just got a quick text message...saying..PROGRESS- MORE SOON...who knows what this means? But I do sense optimism growing...interesting that they did this on opening day in Toronto...one source laughed when I asked him on the phone about that, "There are no coincidences."

Bill Watters on Leafs lunch said today that the PA is going to talk today about the NHL proposal, and he also said he doesn't expect Goodenow to ever make another proposal...That would spell death for the PA...Unless, he is planning on taking this NHL deal...Again, I am as certain as I can be that the rumored proposal is in the NHLPA's pocket, waiting for the right moment..(which probably was about 10 months ago...)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?