Sunday, April 03, 2005

 

The Day Before

Happy Daylight Savings time...or is this this the return to standard time? Since I like don't harvest my fields for a living I am never sure...All I know is it is the night we lose an hour of sleep...Unless you live in Indiana...Losing an hour of sleep is not a good thing! Although with a newborn it is pretty much moot...

A few things...First off thanks for all the e-mails about 640 in Toronto, and there is a really good discussion on HFBoards about the proposed rumor...

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=137249

I didn't hear the actual discussion, but best i can tell they discussed the rumor and Bill Watters said it could get the ball rolling...Bill Watters is one of my favorites...Thank goodness I can listen to 640 and Fan590 and Team1200 out of Ottawa...Sports radio in Philly is awful these days if you are a hockey person...

The sides did exchange communications yesterday via faxes...can't quite get anyone to tell me what was said...I do feel that there is a certain excitement in both camps, but they are very skittish to let that optimism out....Because if they appear optimistic the fans will get excited and they will be forced to make a deal so they don't let the fans down again....That is the backwards way these people think...They hate the blog because it makes people optimistic, and that puts the pressure on them....but I get so many letters from players saying thanks for the blog and saying, "Keep the fans spirit high, we will be back!"

The players get it...

They may or may not be meeting already...tomorrow and this week will be interesting for sure,



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?