Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Chat tonight 7pm

Tonight I will be introducing one of the writers that will be working on the new Website (coming soon). He will be in the chatroom at 7pm ET to answer questions...his name is Shadow, and he will go by shadowknows in the chatroom...This will be a real treat, as will having him write for us. He is a true insider, and knows his hockey history better than almost anyone I have met. I will not be in the chat tonight due to a prior, but you won't be disappointed!

Also, check out the story I wrote for Inside Hockey... http://www.insidehockey.com/cba/index.html
I suggest you make INSIDE HOCKEY a bookmark. Kevin Greenstein, one of the smartest men in hockey, has worked tirelessly creating what I feel is far and away the best and most informative website for hockey on the planet.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?