Monday, March 21, 2005

 

NHL Source:Draft Likely

Just a quick note...I just got off a long call with a source in the NHL office who informed me that he believes the league has "sufficient legal grounds to hold the draft regardless of the outcome if the talks over the next few weeks. A draft will be held one way or the other, and teams have been told to continu preparations."

My source told me some other good stuff off the record, and he told me he will inform me when I cango with some of it. Check back, and I will see you in the chatroom at 4pm ET.

also thanks to everyone who has ordered a shirt...we have raised close to $1000 for youth hockey...the two most popular shirts are the NHL Player and the Eklund is a fraud shirt...you guys are so sweet...

go to www.cafepress.com/eklund for all of your lockout t-shirts.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?