Monday, March 21, 2005

 

New NHL Proposal

There are rumblings of the NHL making a new proposal during or just prior to the NHLPA Meeting this week. One that would include a drop in the 24% reduction of salaries. This despite the fact that the PA is meeting this week to determine what to do with the last two proposals...I posted a rumor yesterday involving a this proposal from the owners side coming. I put in some specific numbers from a source...That source has proven to be false. As you can probably imagine I receive many, many people coming to me with false leads. It really slows down the procees... I ignore them completely unless they connect with rumors floating around from sources of mine that I know to be legit. This guy got lucky, and his made up numbers were very close to the actual rumor circulating on the inside.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?