Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

Meeting Again..

I am told by a few sources this morning that the NHL will contact the PA on Tuesday about future meetings...

I also find the bid increasing to buy the NHL an interesting twist...More the fact that it has been leaked very blatantly. ...It is obvious that certain teams will never sell, and yet this doesn't go away...that screams that this whole offer is being used as a ploy....I reported yesterday that Bettman was trying to give his owners a reality check...The fact that he is letting the number go up is an indication that he is also using the bid to scare the players...A centralized league will spell the end of the union's effectiveness (if you can call it that)...I am putting together my writing staff for a new website that will be connected to the blog. If you inquired about writing for me, I have collected your name and will contact you in the next week or so...

Thanks...now back to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...it goes pretty well with all the college hockey I've been watching late at night....looking forward to the tournament...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?